SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and implement creative and innovative strategies that expand the company’s customer/ dealership base and ensure sustainable strong presence in your territory/ region.
- Achieve customer/ dealer acquisition and revenue growth targets by effectively managing and motivating sales team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts within your territory/region and provide management and sales team with up-to-date information on competitor activities and status.
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key dealer/ trade accounts.
- Build and promote long-lasting customer relationships by effectively partnering with them and providing quick resolutions to their issues.
- Control expenses, manage budgets and effectively monitor inventory.
- Assist with branch operational day to day activities.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- A minimum of a B.Sc. / B.A or equivalent in Sales / Marketing or any other relevant discipline. (A Postgraduate Degree will be an advantage)
- Consumer electronics / Home Appliance’s sales experience is a must
- A minimum of 10 years sales experience in a sales driven environment.
- An inspiring personality with strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Proven experience in successfully leading and managing a sales team.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- The ideal candidate must be dynamic and charismatic with excellent interpersonal skills and very strong business acumen and market knowledge.
- In addition, he must be trustworthy, accountable and possess good leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
31st June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online