Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: AVP – Cloud Authentication Engineer
Ref No: 2100002572
Employee Status: Permanent
The Role Responsibilities
- Responsible for driving the delivery of authentication capabilities i.e. SSO, Multi-factor Authentication and Directory services for applications in the cloud, ensuring security controls become the default for Cloud/ SaaS based applications
- Work as part of a small skilled team (Tribe/ squad) of engineers and senior architects to analyse technical and non-technical requirements to build robust authentication patterns for cloud-based applications.
- Manages and continuously enhances capabilities within Security Technology service portfolio.
- Operates various Authentication technology tools, based on specialization, but not limited to Single Sign on, Multi-factor authentication and directory services.
- Operates and provide expert guidance on authentication controls required in the cloud
- Makes recommendations to improve integration of applications with enterprise authentication service capability
- Coordinate solution implementation, advisory, problem management, change control and incident response.
- Collaborates with business teams, infra teams, security operations and offers technical guidance
- Develops, tracks and analyses actionable metrics to continuously improve tooling and procedures and provide visibility of operations to management.
- Performs security assessments and vulnerability analysis as required to justify risk tolerances and acceptances
- Documentation of security infrastructure, implementation, operational manuals and developing configurations to meet new business requests
- Review findings from and identify root causes for common issues and provide recommendations for sustainable improvement.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related fields
- 8 – 10 years of progressive IAM experience with focus on Authentication & Authorisation with at least 4 years in delivering enterprise solutions
- Must hold industry certifications such as – Azure Security, Azure Developer, AWS Cloud Practitioner and AWS Security.
- Hands on experience in public clouds (AWS/Azure) is a must
- Must have experience in implementation of authentication and authorisation technologies and federated identity standards and protocols (multifactor authentication, secure-key, SSO, LDAP Kerberos, OAuth, SAML, OpenID Connect) at an enterprise scale
- Strong understanding of ForgeRock Directory Services (Open DS), Oracle Unified Directory, ForgeRock Access Manager (OpenAM), ForgeRock Identity Gateway and Active & (Azure AD) Directory (desirable)
- Skillsets in the following would be an advantage
- Programming experience in Java/J2EE, Spring/Hibernate, Rest APIs, JSON, XML
- Experience in Infrastructure as a Code Products ((Terraform, Cloud Formation)
- Working knowledge of Containers and container orchestration platform
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment practise, tooling, and techniques, (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, git; Jenkins, Artifactory, Packer, Rundeck, Ansible, AWS, ELK, AppDynamics etc)
- Knowledge on version control tools (SVN, GitHub), Groovy scripts.
- Experience in working with geographically dispersed teams, preferably in the Financial Services industry.
- Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting).
- Experience and exposure to threat modelling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new technologies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/ self-motivated
- Technical writing experience is a plus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online