Kimberly Ryan Limited – Our client, a leading organization in the Maritime sector in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
This position will be responsible to the Marine Superintendent /designate in the daily collection of both Liquid and Solid waste from the vessels and the following:
- Install, maintain accessories and third-party products and equipment aboard vessel and dry docks
- Troubleshoot, identify, analyze and repair product failures.
- Load testing – static and dynamic
- Lifeboat refurbishment
- Repairs logging
- Communicate with shipyard personnel and vessel representative to ensure seamless operation.
- Create and maintain service report, and associated documentation
- Commission and perform acceptance sea trials and demonstrate the functionality
- Plan and arrange travel schedules as required
- Maintain a daily record of job function
- Ensure daily inspection of the boat
- General maintenance of the entire machinery onboard (daily, weekly/monthly)
- Chipping and painting
- General washing of the boat
- Monitor all scheduled maintenance, repairs, and running of the engines/ transfer operations
- Supervise all general machinery on the deck and engine room.
- Marine Engineer Assistant (MEA) Certificate of Competency from a reputable institution
- Mandatory Basic Safety Training Certificate (STCW)
- Seafarers Medical Certificate
- Discharge Certificate
- Minimum of Two (2) years onboard as an Engineer-on-Board Inland Water Way or Sea Going Vessel.
- Equipment management
- Boat operation
- Marine operation
- Reports Management skills
- Knowledge of waterways navigation and regulatory standards
- Good Communication skills
- Time management Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Good Interpersonal Relationship Skills
- Task Management Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Decision Making Skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.