The JAMB Online CAPS Login Web Portal 2021. JAMB established CAPS Web Portal Login is for utme/de candidates. dLocal is the #1 payments leader focused on emerging markets and helps some of the best companies in the world expand in emerging countries. Global brands such as Amazon and Google rely on us to increase conversion by eliminating complexity and managing their payments expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it simple and risk-free for our client partners to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, jamb emerging caps markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Account Manager – Africa
Employment Type: Full Time
What’s the Opportunity?
- Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new jamb sales opportunities.
What Will I Be Doing?
- Identify opportunities to secure new business by establishing relationships with clients and prospects.
- Manage a variety of client accounts; understand client needs and strategize with caps team members to meet those needs.
- Build and develop long-term strategic partnerships with global jamb merchants.
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to broaden the scope of services offered to existing clients.
- Maintain personal networks, participate in jamb professional organizations, attend conferences and industry events, and develop other means of generating interest from potential caps clients.
- Help our sales team as a regional expert.
- Help us structure, implement, and manage growth-related operational strategies and processes.
What Skills Do I Need?
- We hire talent with passion about emerging markets, open to constant change in an ambiguous, fast-paced jamb environment, a self-starter, open to working across time zones with caps teams all over the world.
- 3+ years of sales experience, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance.
- Proven experience as Account Manager, Business Development or Project Manager.
- Experience in payments or other financial systems is a plus.
- Proven success partnering and working cross-functionally to make things happen.
- Established relevant business network.
- Someone willing and able to take smart risks based on solid caps strategy and deep customer understanding.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key jamb stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Flexibility and proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Team player – can effectively lead a team/project or participate as an effective team member as well as work cross-functionally with other organizations.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Proven deal closer and a strong jamb negotiator.
- Curious profile and positive attitude.
- Thorough knowledge of the market.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Able to travel internationally.
- Technical knowledge will be considered a caps plus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online