KPMG – Our client, a reputable Institute within the Financial Services Sector, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Digital Information Officer
Job Type: Full time
Sector: Financial Services
Reports To: The Chief Executive Officer
- Our client is recruiting a Chief Digital Information Officer who will drive growth by converting traditional “analog” businesses to digital businesses leveraging technology and data analytics.
- The individual will drive digital transformation within the institute and align all IT and innovation strategies with the institute’s strategic plan.
- He/She will partner with other heads of directorates to drive the achievement of their IT related goals.
Skills and Capabilities
- Drive digital innovation and serve as a cross-functional change agent across the institute
- Set and implement digital strategy by working with cross-functional partners to map and transition traditional processes to digital ones
- Develop a clearly-defined and compelling digital strategy for the institute’s future
- Be a digital evangelist, championing the use of digital technology and practices to engender a digital mindset from the top down
- Ensure collaboration, knowledge sharing, and digital best practices between members and colleagues to help embed a robust digital ecosystem
- Measure ROI on digital projects, fine-tuning approached as needed to ensure we’re investing in the right tools and resources
- Work with teams across the business to generate innovative digital solutions for products, services, processes customer experiences, marketing channels and business models
- Focusing on creating new value through the smart use of digital tools, platforms, technologies, services, and processes.
- Support and supervise Information stewardship activities and management of data quality, retention and uses.
- Provide data analytics and business intelligence to draw valuable insights from data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field or;
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field
- Relevant professional qualifications required
- Professional qualifications such as ACIB is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5-years experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of leading successful digital transformation projects
- Experience managing and leading a digital team
- Have an innovative and disruptive mindset, constantly forward looking
- Strong strategic planning, problem solving and execution skills with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Good leadership, supervisory, coaching, mentoring and people management skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with an ability to engage with others to achieve positive results.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport across various stakeholders and effectively communicate and interact with top level management.
- High personal ambitions, drive and strong work ethic.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online