Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Corporate Driver
Ref ID: Okpella/HAM/Admin001
Location: Okpella, Edo
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for driving Light Motor Vehicles in a safe and efficient manner.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate all assigned vehicles in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies, and procedures.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks of the vehicle
- Conduct pre-operational checks on the vehicle and clean, lubricate and refill equipment as scheduled and/or required.
- Ensure routine maintenance of Light Motor Vehicles
- Recommend any requirements for maintenance or repairs to the Supervisor.
- Practice workplace safety.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Primary School Certificate, a valid Classes C, E, G, or H Driver’s License + minimum of 10 years Corporate Driving Experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge of light motor vehicles
- Good communication skills.
- Good understanding of road safety rules and signs
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online