Capital Bancorp Plc. (CBP) is one of the foremost financial and professional services providers in Nigeria. Capital Bancorp Plc was born out of the perceived need to enhance the accessibility of industry, commerce and individuals to capital, whether loan or equity and high-grade investments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyze applicants financial status, credit and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants credit histories, corporate financial statements and other financial information.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Compute payment schedules.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers’ needs.
- Handle Customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Work with Clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
- Negotiate payment arrangement with customers who have delinquent loans.
- Market company products to individuals and firms, promoting Company services that may meet customers’ needs.
- Provide special services such as investment banking for clients with more specialized needs.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- Prepare reports to send to customers whose accounts are delinquent, and forward irreconcilable accounts for Collector action.
- Handling of insurance and registration/renewal on lease assets.
- Marketing all of the products of the Company to corporate organizations and indiividuals.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online