CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
Purpose of the Position
- The overall objectives of this position are to assist the CcHUB Team in the successful implementation of Human Centred Design activities by working closely with state-based stakeholders and coordinating field activities in select states.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate state-based HCD activities.
- Monitor field activities (including field visits) and provide technical guidance in the field implementation of activities.
- Support the analysis of data.
- Advise State Champions on necessary action and monthly progress reporting and giving feedback to them accordingly.
- Assist in the planning of workshops and activities according to agreed plans.
- Support the State team in performing other relevant activities.
- All other activities requested by the management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Nursing, Epidemiology or other relevant fields from a recognized university.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Medicine, Nursing, Epidemiology or from related fields with experience in supporting maternal health projects in Nigeria.
- Should have good knowledge of people and project management in the health sector.
- Good understanding of Reproductive, Maternal and Child Health issues.
- Good knowledge about HCD and research methodology is desirable.
- Planning and implementation and monitoring of health projects in international organization/donor-funded projects.
- Speaking and writing proficiency in both English and Hausa is required.
- Computer skills are required especially on MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Duration of the Position:
- 3 months.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online