FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC is a unique multinational FMCG & B2B company aiming to stay successful in an ever-changing and increasingly complex world. We are unique because our suppliers, the farmers, are also our owners. Since we own the entire supply chain, from grass to glass, we can guarantee the high quality of all our products. As we work in highly competitive markets, we need to be agile while balancing all interdependencies inside and outside our company. Next to a supply-driven business, our portfolio consists of many strong commercial brands all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Planning & Reporting Manager
Work Hours: 40+ hours
- FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc is a unique Organization with great brands that have nourished many Nigerians for years. What we seek is an individuals who is able to create, innovate and ultimately help us achieve our goals.
- We are seeking for a team player to join our Finance team focused on Consolidating and Preparing financial statements for FrieslandCampina WAMCO while working closely with other teams members to administer and execute the plans for the planning and reporting function for our business.
- Prepare Company Profitability report including profitability analysis by Category, Brand and Product. Prepare the variance analysis ( Volume and Mix Analysis, COGS, A&A, Overhead) on monthly basis vs previous year and forecast.
- Interaction with Commercial and Supply chain team on closing activities, budget planning & reporting Ad hoc analysis and projects.
- Create and maintain month-end and year-end calendar to inform parties of necessary deadline adherence for the financial close and Board Packs .
- Keeps up to date information with development in all area of the business i.e Working Capital (Inventory, Receivables and Payables), Currency fluctuation, Overdues and Overheads.
- Solid Management Accounting background ( incl. Standard Costing).
- Budget Control to ensure that General overhead expenses are in line with agreed limits/ targets. Ensure that the needed action is communicated to the budget responsible person.
- Monitor Working Capital especially ensuring that credit days and stock cover are kept in line with the standard policy.
- Provide management with necessary reports to have an up to date situation of the budget. Design, Develop and Update MIS on monthly basis along with Monthly Business Review Meetings.
Do you have what it takes?
What we ask:
- Good knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management (HFM).
- Advanced Excel capability and good knowledge of BI
- Strong planning and reporting knowledge
- Good understanding of IFRS Strong accounting knowledge.
- First degree in any discipline
- Preferred with professional accountancy qualification e.g.: ICAN, ACCA, CA or CPA, MBA
- Clear communication with Excellent command over English
- good leadership skills in developing people and encouraging initiatives
- Solid presentation Skills.
What We Offer
- We offer an attractive and inspiring work environment, a great learning opportunity where employees are motivated to develop themselves both professional and personally.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online