Moove is on a mission to make Africa and other emerging markets more productive and successful by redefining access to auto finance and vehicle ownership. Our starting point is a technology-enabled lending model to radically transform the availability of auto finance and vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across tier 1 African cities. By doing so, Moove is creating sustainable jobs for mobility entrepreneurs in the mobility sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Products Manager
About the Role
- Moove is looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual with the ability to think strategically and an excellent technical understanding of mobility technology to join the team as its New Fleet Products Lead, reporting to the Chief Operating Officer.
- As a proven result-driven person, the New Fleet Products Lead will be focused on ensuring new fleet products projects are properly defined and scoped within the project framework while managing the rollout implementation, assuring proper set-up of processes and SOPs.
- If you’ve got great problem-solving skills, unique attention to detail, ground-breaking entrepreneurial ideas, and an uncanny knack for product management, we would like to meet and explore this opportunity with you.
- We are looking for a New Fleet Products Manager who will be responsible for building and managing a team for our new and emerging fleet products. This business leader will make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicate goals and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional teams while anticipating bottlenecks in order to ensure timely delivery of highly complex projects.
- The successful candidate will also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who has solid expertise in the emerging African mobility space as well as deep knowledge in market entry strategy and business operations.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead strategic thinking effort for new fleet categories.
- Support partnerships and business development for new fleet.
- Build and lead operational capacity for new fleet.
- Collaborate with tech, marketing, compliance, monitoring, driver channels teams to project manage launch and scale of new fleet products.
- Support concept development for future rollout and sustainable impact.
- Manage and deliver quality and agility in project planning approach to ensure the business is highly responsive to market demand and can bring services to market within the project scope.
- Build, properly set up, and implement SOPs and processes for new fleet categories.
What you will need for this position:
- +5 years experience in middle to senior business or launch operations in a high-growth African technology startup
- BA / B.Sc with an impressive academic record. An advanced degree is a plus.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
KPIs That You’ll Be Measured With After You Start:
- Trips growth
- Driver Engagement and retention
- Fleet utilization rate.
- Driver NPLs
Who You’ll Be Working with:
- Directly reporting to the Chief Operating Officer and a dotted line reporting line into the Country Managers
Where You Will Be Based:
- The role is based in Lagos.
About the Team
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make cities better.
- Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community.
- The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
- Moove relies on the accuracy of the information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or, if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment.
- Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or any other protected characteristic.
- Moove is a mobility asset finance company and is Uber’s preferred fleet partner across Sub-Saharan Africa. Our Vision is to democratize vehicle ownership and empower mobility entrepreneurs across Africa.
- Our Core values are Compassion, Excellence, Innovation, Teamwork, Trust and Ownership.
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online