Trident Microfinance Bank Limited is a financial Institution incorporated to provide financial services to those person(s) or business (es) that are traditionally not served or under-served by the conventional commercial banks. Trident MFB are also positioned to meet the needs of these emerging businesses.
- Responsible for the management of the bank’s overall relationships as well as implementation of the business unit’s strategy with the aid of the business head.
- Develops marketing and sales strategies of the business development’s units with focus on growing business volumes, customer base and revenue.
- Manage and maintain existing customers as well as develop new relationship.
- Manage the business unit’s balance sheet (liability and risk asset) by ensuring the right deposit mix as well as reduce toxic asset below the acceptable threshold.
- Ensure focus on efficient and effective service delivery to aid the increase of flow of business from existing customers and generate new business from new customers.
- Prepare and submit weekly, monthly as well as quarterly business reports to check branch’s performance.
- Reports to the Managing Director.
- Minimum 10 years experience in the banking sector (microfinance or commercial bank)
- Degree holder (HND, BSc.) additional qualification would be an added advantage.
Competitive and very attractive.
Application Closing Date
12 noon; 1st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.