ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited is one of the first seven Pension Fund Administrators (PFA) granted license by the National Pension Commission in December 2005. It is part of the Asset & Resource Management Company Limited (ARM) Group, one of Nigeria’s most prominent and respected financial service brands. We have pre-eminent reputation in Investment Management, Research and Pension Fund Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
Department: Internal Audit
Job Type: Full Time
- The Internal Audit Officer ensures the integrity of the Company’s operations and financial statements by serving as a watchdog, assurance provider, consultant or whistleblower over its operations and activities. The function directly supports the Head, Internal Audit.
- Assisting the head of internal audit in conducting risk-based audit for all Units and Departments based on board of audit committee-approved internal audit plan.
- Developing the Company’s Internal Audit Framework including policies and procedures in line with local and international best practice standards.
- Participating actively in the design and integration of control frameworks into the Company’s business processes and systems.
- Conducting periodic checks to test the effectiveness of the Company’s internal control mechanisms and reporting observed weaknesses.
- Conducting investigations/forensic analyses into suspected procedural breaches and fraudulent practices across the Company and determine/recommend the appropriate line of action to the chief executive officer (CEO)/board audit committee (BAC) in response to findings.
- Monitoring and reviewing, periodically, test keys, codes, list of authorized signatories, approval limits, and other security devices to prevent fraudulent practices and security breaches.
- Triggering the execution of spot checks on transactions and activities as well as performing hot reviews of the dept.’s staff activity.
- Highlighting and flagging duplications, revenue leakages and weaknesses across the Company.
- Advising and providing opinion to management and board on good governance and best practices in internal control.
- Staying abreast of industry trends, events, issues and developments to assist/enable the development and implementation of appropriate control measures, monitoring mechanism as well as their continuous update/revision.
- Ensuring compliance with adopted corporate governance practice and approved operational policies and procedures.
- Co-coordinating depts.’ activities to ensure timely implementation of audit /review points raised by external auditors for all funds under management and Company accounts.
- Continuously reviewing depts.’ activities and making recommendations for improvement to the business.
- Preparing and submitting periodic activity/management reports to the CEO and BAC on the activities of the Dept.
- Serving on committees or cross-functional teams and performing other duties as assigned by the CEO, or BAC.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of Second Class (Hons.) Upper Division. MBA would be an advantage.
- ACA, ACCA, CISA (Any, or a combination of these).
- Five years of relevant experience (post qualification).
- Positive Attitude
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Analytical Thinking
- Communicating Effectively.
Application Closing Date
25th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online