The JAMB Online CAPS Login Web Portal 2021. JAMB established CAPS Web Portal Login is for utme/de candidates. Innovius Resources Limited – Our client, one of the leading engineering companies that provides engineering, procurement, advisory, business development and consulting services to the energy sector is seeking an experienced candidate to perform PMC activities on a major integrated refinery and Jamb petrochemical complex FEED within the caps capacity below:
Job Title: Deputy Project Manager
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: One year fixed term contract (staff or contract basis)
- The individual will be responsible for project management activities on behalf of the client team
- Manage a PMC project team, which will include caps project engineering management, project engineering, engineering disciplines, project services, and Jamb third parties
- Accountable for delivering the project or part of a caps project in accordance with the Contract, within budget and plan and to agreed corporate and client HSSE and Quality standards.
- Responsible for all management, commercial and technical Jamb decisions relating to the project.
- Report to Project Sponsor on major issues relating to the caps contract or Company relationship and will implement recommendations for Jamb resolution.
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Essential Skills: Excellent management, delegation, and leadership skills, tactfulness in resolving issues, strong caps business acumen, caps team player, proactive approach
- Degree in Chemical / Process Engineering, Mechanical or related field
- 20+ years’ experience of working with a caps major EPC Contractor or Jamb operator
- Refinery project experience Significant Project management experience (FEED, EPC) Knowledge of international specifications and caps codes PMC Jamb experience
- Chartered Engineer
- Must be willing to caps travel
Negotiable and based upon caps experience
Application Closing Date
25th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified Jamb candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the caps email.