Altara Credit Limited (Altara) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
At Altara, our mission is simple: To improve the lives of Nigerians. To do this, Altara and its dedicated team seek to tackle a critical challenge in Africa – access to payment solutions that make product prices more digestible.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners to purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Business Analyst
Location: Lagos / Ibadan, Oyo (Preference will be given to those in Ibadan)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Junior Business Analyst. This is a role where you will report directly to the Operations Associate Manager and senior management. In this capacity, you will align with all organizational groups, such as internal operations, performance excellence, finance, people operations, and customer service, and you will partner with these teams to help them achieve their goals.
- Developing strategic partnerships with organizational groups within the company to ensure an effective and efficient business environment.
- Working with all organizational groups to fully understand the day-to-day operations of each, and help flag operational challenges and propose to find solutions.
- Developing and implementing strategies to achieve set company sales targets.
- Connecting with diverse business units to outline solutions to business needs and document business details.
- Collaborate and work closely with cross-functional business partners to identify gaps and structure problems.
- Designing and building reports and analyses in Excel.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc.) with a minimum of second-class upper (2.1) in accounting, economics, business administration, or management information system.
- 2 years or less of work experience in a quantitative capacity.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Additional knowledge of Project Management Tools such as Notion, Assana, Trello is a plus.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- The ability & willingness to work autonomously/independently while in alignment with a team.
- A curious mind that is eager to learn & innovate.
- Strong Excel Skills.
N80,000 – N90,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2021 at 11:59 PM WAT.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online