The Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment 2020 Portal, https://tbsrecruitment.com, opens for interested & eligible candidates. This Kaduna State Secondary School Teachers Recruitment Portal and Job Vacancies remain open from 28th December 2020 till the stipulated deadline. Kaduna State is the 18th state of the Federal Republic of Nigeria located in the northwest zone of the country. It takes its name for the capital of Kaduna, hence it is usually referred to as Kaduna State to distinguish the two. It is ranked 4th by land area and 3rd by population in Nigeria. The state capital was the former capital city of the British protectorate of Northern Nigeria region (1923–1966) after Zungeru (1903–1923) and Lokoja (1897–1903). Other major urban areas include Zaria, Kagoro, Kafanchan, Kachia, Nok, Makarfi, Birnin Gwari and Zonkwa.
Advertisement for the Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment
The general public is hereby informed that the State Teachers’ Service Board is undertaking a fresh Teacher’s recruitment Exercise via https://tbsrecruitment.com portal, following the cancellation of the process the Board began in 2018/2019.
Therefore, the Kaduna State Teachers’ Service Board calls for applications from all eligible and interested applicants wishing to develop a career in the teaching profession to apply for teaching appointments in the public secondary schools in Kaduna State.
Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment 2020 Application Requirements:
For recruitment into the service of the Board, an applicant must:
- be a holder pf a bachelor’s Degree or Higher national diploma obtained from a recognized institution of Higher Learning;
- not be above 50 years of age;
- possess the NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate;
- holders of Master’s degree or Ph.D. are also eligible to apply; and
- be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the State.
- Possession of teaching qualification(s) and certified computer knowledge woud be an added advantage.
- Candidates with requisite skills to carry out research and innovation to support digital learning in the State are especially encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for Kaduna State Government Teachers Service Board Recruitment 2020
- All interested and eligible applicants must complete an online application from through this link: https://tbsrecruitment.com;
- Kaduna State Government is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversify and gender equality. persons living with Disability (PwDs) are also encouraged to apply; and
- Application Portal will be opened from Monday 28th December – Tuesday, 12th January by 12am midnight.
More Hot Nigerian Jobs for You:
- British High Commission (British Embassy) Graduate & Exp. Recruitment 2020 (6 Positions) (₦827K Monthly) – British High Commission (British Embassy) Graduate & Non-graduate Recruitment (6 Positions) (₦827K Monthly) – HND/Bsc Positions. Apply for the British High Commission (BHC) current jobs & vacancies in the ongoing Recruitment 2020/2021. The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. We welcome […]
- Health & Nutrition Officer at Action Against Hunger – Action Against Hunger is the world’s hunger specialist and leader in a global movement that aims to end life-threatening hunger for good within our lifetimes. For 40 years, the humanitarian and development organization has been on the front lines, treating and preventing hunger across nearly 50 countries. It served more than 21 million people in […]
- ICS Outsourcing Recruitment 2020 / 2021 (4 Positions) – OND/HND/Degree Positions – Apply for ICS Outsourcing Recruitment 2020 / 2021 as Advertisement Jobs Portal Opens for Graduates Positions. This ICS Outsourcing Jobs Recruitment 2020 / 2021 are Available via ICS Outsourcing Career Vacancy Portal. ICS Outsourcing is Nigeria’s leading Outsourcing provider incorporated in August 1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from People Outsourcing […]