Sonia Foods Nigeria Limited – We are one of Nigeria’s leading tomato paste manufacturers. The company is a recognized market leader in tomato paste production and other range of products like; Seasoning Cube, baking powder, Margarine Yeast, Dough Improver, Preservative, Vitasoy Milk Drink, Vitamax Cereal Drink. Our Tomato Paste is making major improvements to its Shagamu, Ogun State factory plant as part of an ongoing plan to meet the growing demand for its products and maximize efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Operator
Location: Shagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Slot: 15 Openings
- Machine Operators install, maintain, and operate machinery. They must have a strong understanding of the machines they work with. In-depth training may be required to prepare a Machine Operator for their daily duties.
- Machine Operators may work with mechanical or computer-operated equipment. They must be technically-inclined and be able to properly utilize tools and machinery. Since problems with machinery may arise, Machine Operators must be able to analyze situations and find solutions.
- Candidates for this position should be detail-oriented and willing to learn. Machine Operators should be able to follow instructions, work with others, and help ensure that all safety regulations are followed.
- Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery.
- Operate tools to aid in the manufacturing process.
- Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
- Work with others to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations.
- Minimum HND
- Combination of additional education and experience
- Aptitude for problem-solving, computers, and mechanics
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work and communicate well with others
- Proficiency with hand tools
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods
- Above 5 years working experience
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] Use the Job Title as the subject of the email.