Credit Direct Limited is a leading innovation-driven financial services company based in Lagos, Nigeria with branches spread across the Country. We pioneered the unsecured micro-lending space in Nigeria and are positioned to be the dominant market leader in the Country and beyond.
Our services are hinged on a partnership with employers and our customers to provide friendly innovative loan and investment products while our various repayment options give our customers the freedom, flexibility, and confidence to enjoy their lives. Our services are trusted by over 300,000 active customers, the largest endorsement in the Nigerian public and private sectors; and this has inspired us to remain the leader in Nigeria’s micro-lending space.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Finance & Strategy Analysis
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Strategic and Executive Leadership:
- Manages the development of corporate plans and budgets by playing a lead role in all the planning and budgeting activities performed by the business.
- Direct and monitor all financial activity of the organisation.
- Management company cash flow.
- Outline and implement company-wide budget plans.
- Work with and advise the investment team on solid financial decision making to increase profits and minimize losses.
- Provide strategic financial planning advice to upper management for long-term growth.
- Establish internal work processes for financial division (including accounting and billing) and monitor their progress.
- Maintain and manage investor client relationships.
- Analyse and interpret financial data and present the information with reports and presentations to the board of directors and executive director.
- Manage cash from any outside grants or funding.
- Stay abreast of current market trends and patterns and act accordingly.
- Assess company spending and work to reduce costs.
- Have a clear understanding of and adhere to current laws and regulations.
- Oversee all accounting work and set up internal and external audits to ensure the accuracy of information.
- Monitor and ensure timely identification and compliance with evolving accounting guidance, provide regulatory interpretations, and prepare technical memorandums that document issues in a clear, logical, and comprehensive manner.
- Communicate and explain accounting issues and evolving accounting guidance to the management team.
- Perform continuous assessment of the close process and process re-engineering to reduce the timing to close the financial period.
Financial Reporting & Analytics:
- Prepare quarterly and annual reports and manage the internal and external review.
- Use data analysis to strategically forecast financial trends.
- Supervise company financial statements monthly and annually, as needed.
- Manage communications with external auditors on external financial statements and accounting issues to ensure auditor agreement with company decisions on accounting disclosures, and issues.
- Assist in the coordination of annual audit and quarterly review activities of external auditors.
- Create, implement, and maintain comprehensive accounting policy documents to improve clarity and consistency.
- Implement and maintain reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements.
- Support month-end and year-end closing.
- Manage all analyses that will provide valuable benchmarking for management as well as timely insights to various divisions.
- Analyse long-term market trends for the purpose of providing recommendations to leadership and management across the business regarding business development opportunities, inclusive of acquisition and disposal strategies.
- Establish and review key strategic priorities and translates them into actionable and quantitative plans.
- Oversee audit and tax functions.
- A First Degree.
- Master’s in Finance or MBA is an added advantage.
- ICAN, ACCA, CFA or other relevant certifications.
- At least 15 years experience in financial reporting, analytics, management accounting and strategy development & execution with at least 8 years of progressive experience in a senior leadership and management role.
- Knowledge of financial management principles and practices, regulatory environment, and policies.
- Knowledge of wide array of Fintech applications, processes, and systems.
- Prior work experience in a Financial Service or a Fintech organisation
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online