Tecnimont S.p.A. announces that one of its subsidiaries, Tecnimont Nigeria Limited have been awarded a contract. Tecnimont Nigeria Limited is a reputable Oil and Gas company with experience in the provision of engineering, construction, and procurement services.
Met T&S is a company of Maire Tecnimont Group operating in various commercial businesses and supplying superior procurement, commissioning, management and maintenance services in the Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical sectors worldwide. Met T&S is located in LONDON, United Kingdom and is part of the Business Services Sector Industry. There are 88 companies in the MET T&S corporate family.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Leader – Piping, MPL
Reference: PIR 4239PHR00060
Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Job Type / Contract: TBD
Job summary / Role description
- He directs Subcontractor activities for his own discipline, ensuring that Plant Construction works are performed according to the erection schedules and Project documents, within the assigned cost budget, and according to Quality & Safety procedures, as well as according to the terms and conditions of the subcontract;
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prior to the start of works, to check the Supplier’s material and technical documentation delivery schedule.
- Check that the same is in line with Construction schedules and contractual commitments.
- To check that the equipment and manpower employed by the Subcontractor are adequate and that the works performed by the Subcontractor conform to design documents, Safety regulations, and to the Quality level fixed by the same.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- B.Sc. / HND / OND or similar related Degree.
- Proven working 10 years experience as Mechanical Supervisor – Piping;
- Experience necessary; mostly from EPC and Oil & Gas Companies
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts), negotiation / customer relation skills, strong communications and interpersonal skills, leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this position.
- The information submitted shall include:
- Expected salary (year, gross)
- Notice period (weeks)
- Email address of the candidate