Tecnimont S.p.A. announces that one of its subsidiaries, Tecnimont Nigeria Limited have been awarded a contract. Tecnimont Nigeria Limited is a reputable Oil and Gas company with experience in the provision of engineering, construction, and procurement services.
Met T&S is a company of Maire Tecnimont Group operating in various commercial businesses and supplying superior procurement, commissioning, management and maintenance services in the Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical sectors worldwide. Met T&S is located in LONDON, United Kingdom and is part of the Business Services Sector Industry. There are 88 companies in the MET T&S corporate family.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Leader – Rotating Equipment, MPL
Reference: PIR 4239PHR00061
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type / Contract: TBD
Job Summary / Role Description
- To support the operation and maintenance teams for all Rotating Machinery issues;
Duties and Responsibilities
- To achieve a high machinery reliability through the execution of safe and efficient maintenance practices and procedures;
- Management of all types of rotating machinery, compressor, turbines, pumps and motors, including strong knowledge of mechanical seals and seal system;Provide day to day mechanical rotating equipment support and advice to the maintenance teams;
- Analyse Rotating machinery equipment history data in terms of failure Analysis and spare parts consumption.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Knowledge of maintenance strategy and analysis techniques.
- 8 years experience in the field of rotating machinery equipment, maintenance engineering and services.
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution.
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts), negotiation / customer relation skills, strong communications and interpersonal skills, leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this position.
- The information submitted shall include:
- Expected salary (year, gross)
- Notice period (weeks)
- Email address of the candidate