Tecnimont S.p.A. announces that one of its subsidiaries, Tecnimont Nigeria Limited have been awarded a contract. Tecnimont Nigeria Limited is a reputable Oil and Gas company with experience in the provision of engineering, construction, and procurement services.
Met T&S is a company of Maire Tecnimont Group operating in various commercial businesses and supplying superior procurement, commissioning, management and maintenance services in the Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical sectors worldwide. Met T&S is located in LONDON, United Kingdom and is part of the Business Services Sector Industry. There are 88 companies in the MET T&S corporate family.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Operation Manager, COM
Reference: PIR 4239PHR00063
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type / Contract: TBD
Job Summary / Role Description
- The Operation Manager mission is to ensure the smooth transition between the commissioning phase under the guidance and responsibility of EPC commissioning organization and the commercial production phase under management & control of the Client organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot and resolve operational issues;
- Be an active participant and be proficient in unit start-ups and shut-downs;
- Ensure that units are operated safely and employees comply with all safety procedures and standards;
- Implement refinery run plan as directed and ensure product specs are met;
- Monitor unit performance;
- Ensure refinery is operating efficiently during off hours;
- Sign permits;
- Communicate operation status and changes on a daily basis.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Good University Degree.
- 5-10 years of experience in oil refinery operations.
- Previous experience managing other operators a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts), negotiation / customer relation skills, strong communications and interpersonal skills, leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this position.
- The information submitted shall include:
- Expected salary (year, gross)
- Notice period (weeks)
- Email address of the candidate.