Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager and Customer Experience
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Mobile Financial service is a new financial technology space within the telecoms industry. It is fast paced and desirous of new technology to meet up with its requirements. For these technologies to work efficiently a Customer experience and operations manager is required to ensure the following:
- Customer Experience – The role owner is responsible for setup and operationalization of the MFS Customer Experience Function and the Experience (CX) Strategy, and its total Implementation, with continuous evaluation and improvement for Mobile Financial Services .
- Data Analytics – Analysis is highly focused on customer behavior and trends identification but with a big picture view to improving the financial services KPIs. This person is proactive, customer centric, has a strong understanding of the Financial Services KPIs and their impact on the entire money business and customer base. The function is responsible for high level evaluation and analysis of Mobile financial service operations, contact and experience operations, to include trend analysis of key performance management indicators, efficacy and reliability of reporting systems & tools, with a view to providing key intelligence to relevant business units.
- Process Engineering is key to the business as the role owner has the responsibility of being a business analyst and seeks to understand and improve business processes within and around the Financial Services operations which is not limited to Customer Experience, Agency management, Settlement and Reconciliation, Fintech businesses with a view to creating a standardized and efficient process for the entire MFS function to use.
- Project Management is a key function to this business as the role owner is responsible for managing all projects within the financial service and responsible for delivering robust, accessible and cost effective business projects that drive revenue growth
- B.Sc. in any Social Science and relevant field.
- Certification in Six Sigma and or Project Management would be a preferred additional qualification dependent on experience
- Minimum of 9 years experience in Customer Service
- 7 years relevant experience in Project management, MIS, strategic planning, data mining of complex data
- 3years Experience in Fintech , Financial services
- Ability to drive process changes and improvements
- Extremely organized and efficient time management
- Knowledge of industry and competition standards
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills including ability to communicate with all levels in the organization including technical/operations, executive and external partners.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Word.
- Ability to work across cross functional teams and drive performance
- Excellent planning and organizational Skills
- Motivated to work on own initiative
- Ability to make and implement decisions
- Results oriented with strong problem solving skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online