Tecnimont S.p.A. announces that one of its subsidiaries, Tecnimont Nigeria Limited have been awarded a contract. Tecnimont Nigeria Limited is a reputable Oil and Gas company with experience in the provision of engineering, construction, and procurement services.
Met T&S is a company of Maire Tecnimont Group operating in various commercial businesses and supplying superior procurement, commissioning, management and maintenance services in the Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical sectors worldwide. Met T&S is located in LONDON, United Kingdom and is part of the Business Services Sector Industry. There are 88 companies in the MET T&S corporate family.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Piping Leader, PPL
Reference: PIR 4239PHR00064
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job type/Contract: TBD.
Job Summary / Role Description
- Responsible for overseeing piping works with reference to Quality Assurance and Control including contractor’s conformity to detailed engineering design and specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, supervise and participate in the installation, test and calibration of newly deployed piping systems and equipment;
- Supervise and control piping detailed construction preparation activities;
- Overseeing the distribution, execution, completion and close out of work packages as per target budget and set schedules.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Educational Qualifications & Experience: Mechanical Engineering.
- Key Knowledge: Management, piping material and piping standards knowledge, piping fabrication, installation and testing knowledge, planning, estimation, equipment and welding.
- 10 years’ experience in oil and gas equipment fabrication.
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts), negotiation / customer relation skills, strong communications and interpersonal skills, leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this position.
- The information submitted shall include:
- Expected salary (year, gross)
- Notice period (weeks)
- Email address of the candidate.