Tecnimont S.p.A. announces that one of its subsidiaries, Tecnimont Nigeria Limited have been awarded a contract. Tecnimont Nigeria Limited is a reputable Oil and Gas company with experience in the provision of engineering, construction, and procurement services.
Met T&S is a company of Maire Tecnimont Group operating in various commercial businesses and supplying superior procurement, commissioning, management and maintenance services in the Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical sectors worldwide. Met T&S is located in LONDON, United Kingdom and is part of the Business Services Sector Industry. There are 88 companies in the MET T&S corporate family.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Post Order Coordinator, POC
Reference: PIR 4239PHR00065
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Job Type / Contract: TBD.
Job Summary / Role Description
- Manage and monitor all the post order activities (expediting, inspection and logistics) for the assigned project/s, to ensure the achievement of the defined results in terms of schedule, quality and budget;
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the integrated management of the post order-related activities (i.e. expediting, inspection and logistics) for the assigned project/projects, ensuring the compliance with contractual requirements in terms of time, costs and quality, following Project Procurement Manager instructions;
- Responsible for planning and monitoring post order activities on the project, in close coordination with the Project Procurement Manager;
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must possess Procurement & Documentation management skills; Negotiation skills.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts), negotiation / customer relation skills, strong communications and interpersonal skills, leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this position.
- The information submitted shall include:
- Expected salary (year, gross)
- Notice period (weeks)
- Email address of the candidate.