Kimberly Ryan Limited – Our client, a leading organization in the Maritime sector in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Employment Type: Full time
- This position will be responsible for developing, leading, and executing commodity sourcing strategies for local, regional, and national initiatives for the facility, marine, and project services;
- Identifying and leading appropriate field resources to execute initiatives, manage supplier relationships as it relates to administrative and operational activities and issues.
Ensure contracting and procurement standards are maintained throughout the portfolio in the following:
- This includes observing whether the appropriate items have arrived and determining what needs to be reordered. Procurement administrators must be aware of low supplies so they can make purchase orders in advance of stock running out.
- Administer and maintain Supplier contract files to ensure compliancy and all necessary contract documentation requirements.
- Ensure compliance to sourcing and contracting policies and procedures
- Conduct regular market and spend analysis programs to drive cost savings and supplier improvements.
- Conduct local and regional Supplier Performance review meetings, when requested, and manage supplier scorecards, contract compliance, and service obligations.
- Build transparency of Supplier spend and key risks related to our suppliers. Lead reporting of results and opportunities
- Improve communications with the operations team. Provide management, detailed instruction and the continuous follow-up to support the operations teams in standardized RFP/bid and contract processesBe proactive and manage internal and external customer expectations.
- Establish a relationship with Corporate Legal and Risk Management to ensure all contractual terms and conditions comply with standard or other contract changes are formally reviewed and approved by legal/risk management.
- B.Sc / HND in Procurement, Supply Chain Management or any related discipline from a reputable University/Polytechnic with minimum 2nd Class Lower
- Minimum of Five (5) years cumulative cognate experience in a Procurement / Supply Chain management role.
- Considerable knowledge of waste management or shipping and port operations.
- Proven ability to deliver results in challenging environments
- Excellent PC skills, proficient in MS applications – Very strong in Microsoft excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strict timelines.
- Ability to deal with the senior leadership team.
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.