CRH Canada Group Inc. is one of the nation’s leading vertically integrated building materials manufacturers and construction companies. A member of CRH plc, we are a proven provider of innovative cement, aggregate, concrete and construction solutions for building projects across Canada, the Great Lakes Region and the northern US.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are searching for a reliable, innovative Production Engineer to oversee manufacturing processes at our company.
- You will join our growing team of professionals and be responsible for supervising staff, ensuring health and safety codes are followed, training workers in the responsible use of machinery, identifying problems in the production line, troubleshooting equipment, and completing various administrative tasks.
- Supervising the manufacturing processes, ensuring quality work is done in a safe, efficient manner.
- Liaising with other engineers to develop plans that improve production, costs, and labor required.
- Diagnosing problems in the production line and providing recommendations and training.
- Establishing safety procedures and protocols that take the workers’ well-being into account, and that also minimize the carbon footprint.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in engineering and production, and sharing knowledge with co-workers.
- Identifying, documenting, and reporting unsafe practices.
- Drawing up production schedules and budgets for projects.
- Scheduling meetings with relevant departments and stakeholders.
- Analyzing all facets of production and making recommendations for improvement.
- Obtaining any materials and equipment required.
Skills / Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- Degree in Engineering (Master’s Degree preferable).
- Relevant license may be required.
- Experience: 2 – 15 years
- Experience with CAD software.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proven experience in the engineering field.
- Superb analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
- N150,000 – N300,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
26th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.