Sundry Foods Limited is food services company in Nigeria and have been in business since 2004. What started as a simple need to make great-tasting, healthy food accessible to all who want it at a price they can afford, has today grown to close to a 100 branches of food service brands across the country and still growing.
This consistent growth, a result of our continuous effort to be better always both towards our customers and staff, has earned us a right of place as a leader in Nigeria’s food industry. Our mantra: BetterFood, Better Service, Better People”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Projects Administrator
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
The Project Administrator will be responsible for coordinating all planning, control, documentation, negotiations, and administration for construction projects end-to-end while ensuring compliance with contractual terms and conditions. The role holder will:
- Establish and update records of all correspondence related to all new projects’ contracts activity.
- Establish and maintain contract records; property rental/purchase and equipment purchase agreements and ensures compliance with contractual terms and conditions.
- Monitor compliance of contract requirements ensuring all conditions are satisfied before approval of the final invoice.
- Initiate and/or conduct meetings with contractors concerning contractual problems as requested by Construction Project Manager.
- Negotiates and interprets building designs and construction contracts.
- Compile and prepare project contract bid documents
- Monitor/Follow up on fitouts for buildings till facility is finished and occupied.
- Monitor/Expedite equipment’s’ purchase and installations for new projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Civil / Structural Engineering, Quantity Surveying and related course with a minimum of second class lower
- CAD, Document Control, Project Management Skills
- At least 4 years’ experience in Building construction as a Project Architect, Quantity Surveyor or Structural Engineer
- Candidate with experience in Contracts Administration and Document Control is preferred
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.