The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Affairs Senior Manager
Ref No: R-45483
Job Type: Full time
- Analysis is mainly centered on financial planning; performs complex financial analysis assignments; responsible for providing advice on regulatory, tax and financial planning decisions, coordinating and consolidating annual budgets. Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in specific area; ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects.
- Analyze public policy and regulatory issues, manage divergent stakeholders, engage convergent stakeholders and share insights to define the public affairs, government relations, and sustainability strategy for the business.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Executes all public affairs, government relations, and sustainability related programs and initiatives within Franchise.
- Ensures optimal use of resources and maximize the impact of public affairs, government relations, and sustainability plans.
- Monitors regional and local NGOs, activists, and political developments to identify trends with implications to the business. Engages with and builds coalitions with regional and local government and non-government stakeholders to advocate for or against and advance policies and programming that support our business goals in collaboration with our Public Policy and Sustainability teams.
- Identifies and monitors regional and local divergent stakeholders to understand their priorities and develop a strategic plan for engagement. Engages with convergent stakeholders to strengthen our impact and deliver value to the business.
- Conducts periodic monitoring, evaluation and reporting on the implementation and impact of the Coca-Cola Foundation locally.
- Reporting into the Franchise PACS Director, provide inputs to support the franchise planning process.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Related Work Experience:
- At least 7 years of relevant experience, with responsibility for public affairs, government relations, stakeholder management and sustainability.
- Experience of working internationally or in multicultural teams is advantageous.
- Public Policy & Government Relations
- Stakeholder Management
- NGO Engagement
- Incident Management & Crisis resolution
What We Can Do for You
- You will be part of the Africa Public Affairs team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders that are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft loved brands, done sustainably, for a better shared future.
- We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online