The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (“LSETF” or “the Fund”), was established by The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund Law 2016 to provide financial support to residents of Lagos State, for job, wealth creation and to tackle unemployment. LSETF serves as an instrument to inspire the creative and innovative energies of all Lagos residents and reduce unemployment across the State. The Fund has the mandate to directly invest ₦25Billion in helping Lagos residents grow and scale their Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (“MSMEs”) or acquire skills to get better jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: RA3 Coordinator
Location: LSETF, HQ, Lagos State
Job Type: Contract
About LAGOS-CARES Programme
- LSETF seeks vibrant and competent candidates to work and run the Lagos- CARES Programme. The Lagos COVID-19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (CARES) Programme is a state-level intervention that seeks to mitigate the local effects of the COVID-19 worldwide pandemic at the state-level, by protecting the livelihoods of existing and newly poor and vulnerable households, and supporting the recovery of local economic activity, especially among MSMEs.
- As the State’s MSME intervention agency, LSETF will implement the 3rd Result Area – Facilitating Recovery and Enhancing Capabilities of MSMEs. which is aimed at facilitating the recovery and enhancing capabilities of local MSMEs through interventions designed to reduce the vulnerability and cushion the effect of income-loss brought about by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and its resultant disruption to regular commercial activity.
- Achieving the objectives of the 3rd Result Area will be driven using 3 Disbursement Link Indicators (DLIs):
- DLI1: Conditional Capital Grant for Co-Financing (Credit Grant)
- DLI2: Conditional Grant to Support Operational Expenditure (Operations Grant)
- DLI3: Conditional Grant to Support Adoption and Upgrade of Digital Technology (IT Grant)
- This role oversees/leads the project team and reports to the Director, Programmes & Coordination.
- Deliver a range of products, programs, and schemes for the MSME target beneficiaries & ensure the effectiveness of the RA3 interventions
- Identify and maintain a database of digital technology service providers to facilitate the effective delivery of the interventions
- Operationalize the CARES RA3 MSME disbursement framework and manage relationships with the commercial and non-commercial lenders, disbursement platform partners & a host of other business service partners to ensure effective delivery of CARES RA3 interventions
- Conduct on-going review of MSME needs and refine the RA3 interventions to address them to drive uptake across Lagos State
- Monitor and track performance against targets and address relevant gaps
- Conduct periodic reporting of progress on the interventions
- To effectively lead & manage the team ensuring their performance in achieving the objectives of the project as stipulated by the World Bank
- To oversee/manage/monitor budget preparation & control for the CARES RA3 project
- To lead and engage in stakeholder management as required for the success of the project
- To provide relevant & periodic reports on CARES RA 3 project implementation as required by agreed timelines
Qualification & Experience Skills & Competency Requirements
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma certificate (minimum of lower credit) from a recognized higher institution.
- Master’s Degree will be an advantage. Professional Certification with MBA is acceptable
- Minimum of 10 years’ cognate experience in related function.
- Programme Implementation/Project Management Skills
- Relationship Management Skills
- Organization and Planning
- Business Acumen
- Communication Skills
- Business Writing; Presentation and Report Writing
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Experience in stakeholder/community engagement
- IT Proficiency (MS Office Suite
- Result Oriented
- Service Excellence
- Interpersonal Skills & Team Spirit
- Leadership Skills
Application Closing Date
COB 27th Febryary, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who meets the above specification should send an updated CV with the position as subject to: [email protected]
- This is open to both internal and external candidates
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted