Cormart Nigeria Limited, member of the TGI Group, is a leading specialty chemicals company in Nigeria involved in the production and supply of chemicals and raw materials for personal, homecare and industrial purposes. Cormart is a dynamic and fast growing business that offers valuable learning opportunities to employees within a friendly work environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Technical Sales Executive (Hospitality & Agric)
Employment Type: Full time
- Develop leading business initiatives that ensures a healthy prospect pipeline
- Build a relationship with clients by introducing company products, prices & strength, organize invoices, delivery, payment collection as per company policy
- Grow and develop the hospitality & confectionary business especially executing appropriate knowledge of products to end users
- Product Management and On-boarding/Training of new clients
- Identify new customers for existing product lines as well as propose new products and SKUs
- Conduct market research and identify target customers in new markets.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Chemistry, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry or other relevant discipline.
- MBA or relevant post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Strong Selling, Presentation and Negotiation skills.
- Experience in establishing and building strong collaborative business partnerships with Partners or Principals.
- Strong strategic orientation, leadership, interpersonal, analytic and problem solving skills.
Essential Job Requirements:
- 3-5 years’ experience in Institutional Sales in Hospitality sector
- Experience in the Technicality of cleaning in Hotels (3,4,5 Star Hotels)
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- If you are interested in upscaling your career and meet the minimum qualifications specified below, send your application, referencing the role you are applying for.
- Short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.