West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE) is solving what is arguably the biggest challenge on the continent: youth unemployment. In West Africa, 40-85% of youth, more than 50 million, are either unemployed or underemployed. Meanwhile, job creation in the region is on the rise. The disconnect between work-ready youth and the employment market must be bridged.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Must be able to create Graphics for Ad campaigns using either Canva or Corel Draw
- Is responsible for the growth of all social media platforms
- Should be to attract the right kind of audience to the platforms provided
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- 3 days physical and 2 days virtual
- Work tools will be provided including a meal per day.
- HND/ Bachelor’s Degree in related fields
- Candidate will be required to provide a portfolio of previous work
- Candidate should look and sound the part
- Candidate should be willing to provide exposure wherever possible
- Problem solving and critical thinking are the required soft skill
- Proximity to job location
N60,000 – N70,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
18th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online