Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SpareParts Store Clerk
Ref No: req27180
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Team: Supply Chain Planning
Job Grade: 3
About Your New Job
- Ensure availability of Engineering spare parts in right quantity and right quality. Maintain quality Item record via effective inventory Management. Accountability and Security of inventory.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Ensure Inventory Optimization through stock verification in own plant and NBC to ensure sharing inventory with plant who has stock.
- Issue materials in active reservation at 100% strike rate to workorders.
- Receive spare parts returned to store with proper credit and debit.
- Ensure Quality of stock with correct storage arrangement, Appropriate Storage condition, practicing FIFO and Age analysis report.
- Maintain effective communication with Maintenance, Finance and Central stores.
- Verify materials in transit against your plant and from your plant to enable them cleared within the financial period.
- Ensure timely posting of Stock cards and liquidation of manual transactions during Physical inventory or when system is not accessible.
- Ensure that all bar code labels are updated and pasted correctly.
What You Need To Be Successful
Education / Knowledge / Experience:
- B.Sc or HND Degree in Social science, Purchasing and Supply, Engineering or Accounting with minimum of 5 years working experience in a spare parts store.
- OND with Minimum of 10 years experience as a store clerk in a spare parts store
Do You Have These Skills:
- Technically inclined and able to identify spare parts and their general functions.
- Good understanding and experience of (SAP) system for Spare parts inventory management.
- Good in quantitative analysis, good application of excel, words document and power point.
- Passion for clean and neat store layout.
- Spare managements and duty commitment.
- Store arrangements and security skills.
- People Management skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online