9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Enterprise Support Services
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, IT vendors and other relevant stakeholders to design and implement Enterprise Business Applications to fulfill business requirements.
- Assist in the identification of user requirements for Enterprise Business systems.
- Participate in the documentation of Request for Proposal/Request for Quotation for new Enterprise Business systems based on user requirements.
- Support Manager, Enterprise Support Service managing all projects relating to the deployment of new Enterprise Business Systems to ensure achievement of corporate objectives.
- Assist in providing advisory support in the implementation and integration of new Enterprise Business systems.
- Facilitate user acceptance testing in liaison with relevant business teams.
- Provide support in go-live of new Enterprise Business systems.
- Assist in facilitating user training on new Enterprise Business systems.
- Assist in providing user support for deployed solutions
- Support IT vendor in the deployment of off-the-shelve Enterprise Business Systems.
- Distribute documented policies and procedures/user guide for newly deployed Enterprise Business systems to end users.
- Gather and analyse end user feedback for post implementation review of deployed Enterprise Business Systems and systems and ensure timely and effective resolution of issues.
- Participate in the evaluation of Enterprise Business system performance in order to ensure continuing relevance of enterprise solutions provided.
- Monitor the performance of installed Enterprise Business systems to ensure efficient workflow of EMTS operations.
- Participate in the deployment of patches and upgrades to Enterprise Business systems.
- Assist in ensuring minimal impact to end user services during system changes, upgrades, patches or bug fixes.
- Provide support in the resolution of Enterprise Business-related problems escalated by Enterprise Applications Support team.
- Record feedback from the Enterprise Applications Support team to ensure prompt improvement of the Enterprise Business systems.
- Assist in managing relationships with third party IT vendors/suppliers.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Enterprise Support Service.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Enterprise Support Service.
- 4 years of combined experience work experience in a service management and enterprise applications support with role no less than half of those in an IT/Telecoms environment is strongly required.
- Sound knowledge of internal business processes, vendor management and the mobile telecommunications industry; possesses a broad-based operational perspective and provides solutions for all forms of business risk;
- Experience in working / negotiating through complex issues and providing alternative solutions;
- Good knowledge of ITIL is required with demonstrable experience as an ITIL practitioner especially in IT Operations;
- Highly developed business communications skill (verbal and written), solid team player, change agent, strategic and creative, excellent relationship management skills and the ability to drive performance, consensus from all areas within the company.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online