Sundry Foods is an integrated food services company founded in 2003 and operating in major cities in Nigeria. We are bringing our now trademark great tasting ready-to-eat food and quality services to thousands of people and institutions daily through its chain and network of restaurants, bakeries and other catering facilities.
We are proud to own and operate one of Africa’s best restaurant and bakery chains and we pride ourselves on our ability to consistently deliver original food and service solutions whether in workplaces, schools and colleges, hospitals, joining even remote sites and different cultural environments using our team of young seasoned professionals and an entire workforce with a passion to deliver nothing but the best to every customer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Status: Full-Time Staff
The Treasury Manager will be responsible for handling the company’s treasury function under the supervision of the Chief Finance Officer. The role holder will:
- Manage cashflow and working capital requirement. Employee leads cashflow planning from a forecasting, budgeting, and medium-term planning perspective. Prepares detailed monthly cashflow report (with commentary), including both the current and projected treasury positions.
- Be responsible for Companywide cash management and control. Employee monitors and controls the organization’s inflow and outflow of cash. Prepares daily/weekly predictions on company’s cash position for decision-making.
- Manage relationship with financial service providers and address service quality issues
- Manage external financial obligations and ensure payments are done in a timely and accurate manner e.g. loan repayments, statutory payments and supplier/vendor payments, etc.
- Monitor and manage all bank charges, cost of financial instruments and interest rates in an optimal manner.
- Ensure 100% Compliance on Statutory payments and all payments in line with agreed terms
- Ensure all company bank accounts are reconciled on a timely basis and that all queries are followed up promptly and resolved.
- Ensure oversight on all Point-of-Sales (POS) transactions, ensuring all POS claims are attended to and POS charges report ready by agreed timeline
Qualification and Skills
- Required Qualification: A Good Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or any other relevant course
- Required Skill: Treasury management, Working knowledge of Sage ERP or similar ERP or Accounting Software, Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills, Excellent Communication Skills
- At least 10 years’ experience in Treasury Management function in a fast-paced work environment
- Candidate with experience in Banking Operations or similar Treasury Functions preferred
- Candidate with process mindset and able to re-engineer processes is desirable.
- The Role holder must be a person of integrity with keen attention to details
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online