Gemstone Microfinance Bank is a non-bank agricultural microfinance cooperative society. It is a registered national member of the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (AMFIN). The society is also registered and regulated in every state where it currently operates.
In its two years of operation, Gemstone Microfinance has provided over N2 Billion in credits to its members in the agricultural business sector across its twenty-four (24) branches in twelve (12) states and the Federal Capital Territory. The society’s main focus has been the development of the crop and livestock production, logistics, food processing and retail subsectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Verification Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conducting detailed background research and analysis
- Timely follow up and closure of assigned verification checks
- Meeting control requirements and maintaining integrity of data report
- Carrying out any assigned tasks by the supervisor
- Address verification exercises
- Delivery of confidential documents
- B.Sc, HND and ND preferably with at least 1 year work experience in a microfinance
- Pay Attention to details
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- An ability to stick to deadlines.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.