Yobe State Teachers Recruitment 2021 Portal opens for interested candidates. Yobe State Teachers Job recruitment positions are open till deadline. The Universal Basic Education Board (UBEB) is a government of Yobe State body entrusted with the responsibility of providing free, mandatory and universal basic education to school-age children in the state. The Board was established by the UBE Law, with its operations overseen by the Yobe State Ministry of Education. Some of its primary functions include advising the government on the development of basic education, management of affairs of teaching and non-teaching staff, upholding of children rights to education. Board members including the Chairman are appointed by the Governor | Yobe SUBEB Recruitment 2021.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates with cognate experience to fill the following vacancies in the ongoing Yobe State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment via its portal https://www.vacancy.ysubeb.com.
Latest Yobe State Teachers Recruitment 2021 Positions
- Head Teachers – 7 vacancies
- Teachers – 308 vacancies
Check out Nexit Online portal
- Applicants for the Post of Head Teacher must possess B Ed, B A. (Ed) or B.Sc. (Ed)
- Applicants for the Post of Teacher must possess any of B. Ed, B.A. (Ed), B.Sc. (Ed),
NCE or Diploma in special education
- Teaching students based on national curriculum guidelines within your specialist subject areas.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons.
- Encouraging student participation in lessons and in other school-related activities.
- Supporting the leadership team to implement the school’s development plan.
- Assessing and reporting on the behaviour of students.
- Providing educational and social guidance to students and/or signposting them to specialist areas of advice when needed.
- Ensuring the highest standards of quality and applying the most up-to-date teaching methods.
- Applicants for the Post of Head Teachers must also possess knowledge in Arabic (Islamic Education),
good English communication skills and must also possess passion for working with children and parents.
- Applicants for the Post of Teachers must be between the ages of 24 to 35 years
How to Apply for Yobe State Teachers Recruitment 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to undergo aptitude test and interview, please.