CredPal is a financial technology company that provides credit cards for consumers to meet their immediate financial needs. We are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Merchant Acquisition Agent
- Merchant acquiring is an integral part of card payment transactions processing. Acquirers enable merchants to accept card payments by acting as a link between merchants, issuers, and payment networks—providing authorization, clearing and settlement, dispute management, and information services to merchants.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follows up and acquire Merchants/vendors
- Develops referrals and makes contacts to other potential candidates in assigned territory.
- Attends and works trade shows for companies in assigned territory.
- Ensures contacts receive marketing literature; answers any questions and obtains any further information necessary for customers.
- Reviews any questions or concerns with the Sales Manager; discusses any unique product configurations/problems with Customer Service, Engineering, or Production as necessary..
- Submits reports to Sales Manager; provides weekly activity/call reports for assigned territory.
- Provides briefings on sales activities, problems, etc., to Sales Manager as necessary or as requested.
- Performs any other appropriately related duty as requested by the Sales Manager.
- Proven sales experience as a Merchant acquisition, Sales Representative or a similar role
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Track record of achieving alloted sales quota
- Proficient in MS Office Tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and result-oriented individual
- Base pay
- Commission per sale
- Transportation and Airtime Allowance
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online