CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Growth and Partnerships Associate – Acceleration and Incubation
- We are looking to recruit a results-driven venture support executive to join the startups support unit and work with exciting companies across our accelerator programmes.
- In this role, you will play a key role in supporting high growth technology companies, from across the continent, on their distribution challenges/goals as well as engage in and unlock partnerships that will be of benefit to the growth of these companies.
- This role will be perfect for someone with a growth mindset and the natural capacity for building relationships.
- Work day-to-day with entrepreneurs across our programmes to build global sustainable businesses with laser focus on customer acquisition and distribution strategies.
- Provide advisory to startups on their partnerships and customer acquisition strategy.
- Make introductions and connect portfolio companies to individuals and organizations that will be of value to the growth of the companies.
- Create and facilitate growth related workshops/projects
Corporate Network Engagement:
- Manage existing partnerships with corporate executives within our network well as develop new relationships, with a focus on unlocking key growth opportunities for companies in our accelerator programmes.
- Implement and execute creative ways to keep existing and new partners engaged
- Evaluate and pursue opportunities for partnerships and collaborations, on an ongoing basis, that will be of benefit to companies in our programmes.
- Provide regular progress reports on startups.
- Educational background in technology and/or business-related field, with an understanding of business principles, practices, and methodologies.
- Preferably with 2 – 5 years of work experience in growth, partnerships , business development or any other related line of work.
- Entrepreneurial experience or experience supporting startups or working in a startup environment.
- Demonstrated interest in and understanding of technology, startups, entrepreneurship, venture capital, etc.
- Strong networking skills to actively be involved with startups, venture capitals, and corporates & Concern for Impact.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and research skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft suite.
- Excellent communication in English (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online