Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Investment Risk Analyst
Job Type: full-time
- Monitor, review and analyze market and liquidity risks of a wide range of AB managed funds and separate accounts
- Prepare risk reports for senior risk managers
- Develop and implement risk reports and analysis
- Document workflow, programs and processes
Implement risk monitoring metrics and trigger/limit levels
- Support central platforms for risk analysis by managing data, reports, and metrics already in place. Help establish/implement new tools and systems for risk analysis
- Perform in-depth analysis of portfolios or strategies, with guidance;
- Stay abreast of developments/trends in financial markets and understand impact to AB’s portfolio strategies across disciplines
- Work closely with AB’s Legal and Compliance teams on global regulatory risk issues, coordinate risk activities with local legal/compliance/audit efforts and staff
- First Degree/HND in any relevant discipline.
- Applicants should possess at least 4 to 6 years core experience
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Please send CV to [email protected]
Use the job title as subject of the email.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED