The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shopper Insights Manager
Ref No: R-45430
Job Type: Full time
Job Description Summary
Focus, Scope, & Impact:
- Leads development of shopper understanding with focus on key OU channels and shopper journey. Generate key shopper insights by channel.
- Ensure that key category, and shopper marketing plans are reflective of changing shopper need states and behaviour.
- Lead the mining of digital shopper insights and work closely with the CCL and IMX teams to drive the execution of digital and ecommerce plans.
- Model and promote a shopper-first mentality throughout the organization through active immersion, communication of consumer and shopper learning, and sharing of insights.
- Devise, manage and deliver insights to IMX to support package design, design guidance and standards and apply thinking marketing around E2E consumer journey (Experience Orchestration and Experience Consistency).
- Partner with the Category Leads and the CCL leads with clear actionable commercial insights based on primary sales, channel, pack, price linked analytics.
- Lead all ad hoc research projects across categories that include price, pack or channel variables – example conjoint studies.
- Provide strategic oversight and guidance to business plans, growth forecasts, brand strategies and new product launch plans for all brands in Africa Portfolio.
- OU Shopper Insights Lead will carry out duties equally through her/his team (including situational coaching and talent development) and individually; and interacting regularly with the OU Insights Lead, OU Insights Team, Global Insights lead, with OU Marketing Lead and broader OU marketing and C&CL teams.
- 5+ years of senior leadership experience including Market Research, Shopper insights, Commercial Analytics preference for additional Marketing, Innovation, experience.
- Must be collaborative in nature, comfortable both contributing to and utilizing global insights, strategies and activations from around the network
- Be a key partner with business and P&L owners to enable better decision making founded on deep consumer, macro forces and commercial insights.
- Provide customer support to brands and Operating Unit to enable brand equity building and consumer relationship building, recruitment and loyalty across TCCC portfolio.
- Be a visible and proactive internal and external leader on behalf of Human Insights and TCCC. Internally: Be a fact-based voice, gaining seat at the table in key business process and decision making. Foster the development of talent and capabilities across the insight’s community and geographies. Externally: Represent TCCC’s point of view in the research and analytics arena and push the envelope for better research standards, data quality and accountability across the industry to benefit companies and consumers.
- Able to conceptualize frameworks and research models for diverse marketing and consumer insights problems.
- Required to tackle structured and unstructured problems coordinating all phases of analysis from formulation to conclusions / recommendations.
- Comfortable with both large amounts of data, and qualitative insight, iterations with research and technology vendors and able to design effective and efficient insight programs to address business questions.
- Ability to provide cross functional expert knowledge
- Ability to identify, suggest and implement improvements in the area of assessing and understanding shopper and commercial insights
- Ability to orchestrate multiple stakeholders, delivering the highest priority and enterprise wide insight solutions, in a holistic fashion.
- Ability to analyze complex issues and bring together multiple concepts across functions to define the strategic opportunities for the business.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online