Fan Milk, a Danone Company is a leading manufacturer and retailer of ice cream, juices, yogurt and frozen dairy on the West African market. We are an iconic brand providing healthy nourishments since 1960. Our mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible, recognizing the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices.
Having gained the love and trust of consumers over the years, we invite you to join the movement for a healthier world. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is why we are passionate about our new signature vision “One Planet One Health”.
You are welcome into a company with vital behaviors which invites you own the business, partner with people, challenge people and enable people and teams to get into action. Join us, to touch the lives of 10 million people every day with healthy products by 2025.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Treasury Manager – West Africa
About the Job
- We are looking to hire a Treasury Manager who will provide the best performing cash, liquidity, and debt management to the CBUs.
- Monitor and control the financial risks defined in the Danone Financial Policies.
- A minimum of 5 years’ Experience in treasury
- Strong IT literacy with good MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power point skills and a solid understanding of accounting software principles and user administration skills.
- Sound judgment, demonstrating logical decision-making capabilities.
- Proven cash flow generation and management expertise.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Critical thinking and good analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online