Apply for UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador Programme 2021. United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador Programme 2021 Details:
Title: NextGen Campus Ambassador Programme
- Adulthood is knocking and you aren’t sure if you are prepared. Get a soft landing into the job market with our NextGen campus ambassador program. We give you a peek into the career world during your undergraduate program and help you learn valuable skills that will put you ahead of your peers once you graduate.
- NextGen Campus Ambassador program offers a unique opportunity to students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria and across Africa to be part of a dynamic and forward-thinking Pan-African bank by representing the brand on campus. The program is designed to be a learning experience and a highly rewarding pursuit for selected students while providing them with a platform to build their leadership capabilities and showcase their diverse talents.
Responsibilities of the UBA NextGen Campus Ambassadors role
- Refer and win cash prizes for inviting friends, families and colleagues to open and maintain a NextGen account
- Represent the UBA brand on campus
- Provide insights that will help UBA better understand campus requirements unique to each region
- Learn about UBA products/services and promote their adoption within the campus
- Plan and host fun events for students to amplify the UBA brand
- Build relationships on campus with the school authorities, faculty, and student groups
- Identify trends and opportunities that UBA can leverage within the campus community
- Implement various UBA initiatives within the campus
- Must have a UBA NextGen Account or willing to get one
- Student of any tertiary institution in Nigeria
- Willing to dedicate considerable time
- Familiar with UBA products and programs
- Involved with student organisations and programs
- Strong social media presence
What does a UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador stand to benefit?
- Development of Intellectual, leadership and creative skills through periodic training
- Monthly stipend
- UBA branded collateral
- A chance to get monthly pocket money for a year
- Data subscription
- Networking and collaboration with other ambassadors from campuses across Africa
- Career advisory, mentorship and interaction with managers in UBA
- VIP tickets to UBA sponsored events
- Learn about UBA culture and career opportunities
- Inclusion of UBA NextGen campus ambassador experience in your resume
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador Programme 2021
- Qualified students are expected to click the link above, complete an online form with required personal data, and a motivation letter highlighting why they should be selected. Applications open yearly.
- Follow @UBAGroup on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Create a short video describing how your skills and experiences are relevant to the role
- Upload the video on your social media page with the hash tag #UBACampusAmbassador
- Be sure to tag or mention @UBAGroup in your post. Candidates with high engagement stand a chance to be fast tracked into the application process