Turing.com connects world-class developers to top remote jobs at world-class companies. 100+ companies, including those backed by Google Ventures, Andreessen, Founders Fund, Kleiner, and Bloomberg, have hired our developers. Over 500,000 developers from across 140+ countries have chosen the Turing jobs platform as their preferred avenue for landing remote software jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Vice President of Software Engineering
- At Turing, top-tier clients are on the hunt for Vice Presidents of software engineering who can effortlessly lead a team to design, build, analyze, scale and continuously innovate various system resources.
- Here’s your chance to lead a highly-talented, global team to engineer innovative experiences
- Be the driving force behind robust technical, procedural, and cultural changes
- Regularly set, assess, and rejig KPIs and OKRs to assess technological performance
- Deal with conflict and communication by using your problem-solving abilities
- Implement hiring strategies to build quality, cross-functional teams
- Prepare, evaluate and reoptimize budgets to ensure financial efficiency
- Continually mentor your team in designing the toughest parts of a system or feature
- Build and maintain relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree / PhD / Post Doctorate in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Tech Lead
- 4+ years of experience in leading a team of 500 or more engineers
- Proficiency in domains like Vue, Java, Golang, Ruby on Rails, Angular, Django, PHP, etc.
- Working knowledge of multiple front-end and back-end technologies
- Knowledge of large systems, complex code bases, & version control systems like Git
- Effective communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- The ability to work full-time (40 hours/week) and a 4 hour overlap with US time zones
- The business acumen and organizational/supervisory skills to efficiently lead teams.
Perks & Benefits
- Earn salaries higher than local standards
- Work alongside a community of Google, Facebook, Microsoft engineers
- Experience rapid career growth
- No visa requirements to work with the best US companies
- Better work-life balance.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
How to Become a Turing Developer
- Click on the link above to create your account
- Fill in your basic information (name, number, location, previous salary, experience, etc.)
- Solve multiple-choice questions
- Schedule a technical interview
- Final Onboarding.