The Central Bank of Nigeria ( CBN ) in recognition of its developmental role and in the exercise of its oversight function over the Financial Services Industry, has undertaken to intervene in the postgraduate programmes of three selected universities; Ahmadu Bello University, University of Ibadan and University of Nigeria.
The Central Bank of Nigeria Collaborative Postgraduate Programme (CBN-CPP) is the Bank’s flagship intervention in the education sub-sector which is aimed at producing a critical mass of well-educated postgraduate degree holders in the fields of Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration and Economics for the financial services industry, and the Nigerian economy as a whole. The CBN-CPP is housed at the Central Bank of Nigeria Centres of Excellence located in each of the Universities.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Locations: Enugu, Ibadan, Zaria
JOB OBJECTIVE: To provide functional and efficient administration and secretarial support at the Centre.
- Coordinate the activities of the Centre staff and Report to the Director of the Centre
- Handle mails: Attends to incoming and outgoing mails and files accordingly
- Prepare and edit documents composes and types routine correspondences;
- Transcribes, proofs and edits correspondence composed by the Director
- Maintains calendar and Plan meetings: Maintains the calendar, notifies the Director of
- changes; Sets up meetings as instructed or as required, notifying all parties
- Attends to visitors: Welcoming guests, replying to their queries, and directing them to appropriate persons
- Takes notes as directed and produces notes accordingly
- Manage telephone calls, supply and get data and directly talks to suitable persons
- Maintain inventory-track office supplies and orders replacement as required.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Director.
- Good communication, customer service, and relationship building skills
- Extensive secretarial and clerical work experience
- Expertise in word processing, database and spreadsheet software
- Good understanding of office practices and methods
- Team working skills
- Attention to details
- Organisation and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of Finance
- Minimum of a Second-Class Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma in Public Administration, Management or other related fields.
- Possession of NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Experience in administration will be an added advantage.