Tecnimont S.p.A. announces that one of its subsidiaries, Tecnimont Nigeria Limited have been awarded a contract. Tecnimont Nigeria Limited is a reputable Oil and Gas company with experience in the provision of engineering, construction, and procurement services.
Met T&S is a company of Maire Tecnimont Group operating in various commercial businesses and supplying superior procurement, commissioning, management and maintenance services in the Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical sectors worldwide. Met T&S is located in LONDON, United Kingdom and is part of the Business Services Sector Industry. There are 88 companies in the MET T&S corporate family.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Leader – Static and Packages, MPL
Reference: PIR 4239PHR00062
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job type/Contract: TBD.
Job Summary / Role Description
- Participate in and advise on all Static and Packages construction activities and initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the Static and Packages scope to ensure the Contractor and sub-contractors perform the work to agreed scope of work, specifications and schedules all to an acceptable standard.
- Responsible for the Static and Packages Project staff aspect of Risk Management to ensure all risks / opportunities are identified and appropriate controls / mitigations developed and implemented.
- Initiate and manage the Static and Packages project element of the continuous improvement processes.
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Mechanical Degree or Diploma.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts), negotiation / customer relation skills, strong communications and interpersonal skills, leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this position.
- The information submitted shall include:
- Expected salary (year, gross)
- Notice period (weeks)
- Email address of the candidate.